*REPLY TO har...@jmastaffing.com ASAP!!!*

Hi ,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a *HP Server Automation Systems Engineer* position available
at *Snoqualmie,
WA*. I have included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA. Please attach your word formatted resume and
give me a call at your earliest convenience.  My contact information is
below.

*Position: 19180 - HP Server Automation Systems Engineer*

*Location: Snoqualmie, WA*

*Contract: 5 Months*

* *

*Job Description:   *

-Maintains expertise as SME in one Architecture technical disciplines and
define architectural standards and best practices within those disciplines.

-Interacts with company senior management to effect solutions for
enterprise business requirements

-Guide Architectural focus group as prime subject-matter expert in area of
expertise.

-Mentors team members on new technologies in area of expertise

-Prepares and maintains documents that include architecture diagrams, data
models, and navigation maps in area of expertise

-Analyze and prepare recommendations to address existing and potential
trouble areas in systems and procedures across the organization as well as
design and recommendation on new solutions both in relation to hardware and
software design.

*Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:     Functional/Technical Skills:*

- Expert Knowledge of HP Server Automation (HP SA), HP Business Service
Automation Essentials (HP BSAE) and HP Operations Orchestration (HP OO) who
can architect/design/develop enterprise solution using the above tools.

- Strong analytic skills.

- Familiar with software development methodologies.

- Great team player and communicator

*Experience:*

- 5+ years in business environment

- 5+ years as software architect, software engineer, programmer, systems
engineer

- Minimum 4 year degree in computer science or related discipline.

*Preferred skills:*

·         Expert Knowledge of the following products is a plus :

·         HP Network Automation (HP NA)

·         HP UCMDB

·         HP Cloud Service Automation (HP CSA)

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Harish Vummidi*

JMA Information Technology,

913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]

10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212

har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com

View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs

[image: btn_myprofile_160x33]