*Hi

 I hope you are doing well.

Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultant on this position send me the profile with the Details.*

*
*

* Please email me on     ro...@paramountsoft.net <che...@paramountsoft.net>
*

*
*

*Position           :     .NET Developer*

*Duration              :               12+ months contract*

*Location               :               Boston, MA*

*Requirements : *

·               *Senior ASP.Net Developer - 5+ years' experience (Ajax,
WCF, Web Services, )*

·               *C Sharp*

·               Strong SQL Server skills including ability to do complex
stored procedures

·               Good Communications skills

·               Team orientated

--

Thanks & Regards,

*Ronny M | Technical Recruiter*
* Paramount Software Solutions, Inc*
*(An E-Verified Company)*
Atlanta, GA
Ph: 302-525-2383
Fax: 770-234-3823
Email: ro...@paramountsoft.net <che...@paramountsoft.net>
www.paramountsoft.net

*“You Never Pull The Trigger Until You Know You Can Win.”*