*REPLY TO har...@jmastaffing.com ASAP!!!!*

*Client is Looking for Network Security Consultants!!!*

Hi ,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a *Security Operations Analyst III* position available at *Snoqualmie,
WA*. I have included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA. Please attach your word formatted resume and
give me a call at your earliest convenience.  My contact information is
below.

*Position: 19322 - Security Operations Analyst III*

*Location: Snoqualmie, WA*

*Contract: 4 Months*

* *

*Job Description:   *

·         This position maintains corporate data network security
infrastructure and provides information security based on the enforcement
of the Company security policies.

·         The primary responsibility is the administration of access
control systems such as firewalls and VPNs (virtual private networks), as
well as provide security support for corporate projects.

·         This position will also be performing audit functions in all
security systems for annual audit reviews.

*This position will be responsible for:*

·         Reviewing Checkpoint FW-1 policy rules

·         Changing rule comments to audit standard

·         Documenting all changes

·         Track policy deployment

*Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:     *

·         Minimum 5 years networking experience managing large scale
networks

·         Minimum 4 years relative network security experience

·         Advanced network troubleshooting and diagnostic experience

·         In-depth knowledge of security technologies such as but not
limited to:

·         Firewall technologies

·         VPN technologies

·         High-level network troubleshooting ability

·         In-depth knowledge of the networking technologies

·         Previous experience with Cisco routing and switching equipment

·         Excellent communication skills both written and oral

·         Familiarity with Checkpoint FW-1 application

·         Familiarity with network security best practices

*Preferred skills:*

·         Expert Checkpoint

·         Crossbeam X80 Series preferred

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Harish Vummidi*

JMA Information Technology,

913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]

10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212

har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com

View my jobs @ http://www.bullhornreach.com/user/42066/jobs

[image: btn_myprofile_160x33]