Dear Partners,

Good Morning!!!

We are looking to staff (2) two roles in the Bay area that can start
immediately. Resources submitted will screen with MSTR before speaking with
the customer. Onsite interview may be required.

F2F interview may be required , so we prefer candidates in the Bay Area.

*Please forward you resume to r...@vquesttech.com*

* *

*1 Senior MSTR Administrator: Palo Alto, 1 year duration*

1. MicroStrategy Administrator to manage Customer’s BI environment****

2. Familiarity with full-suite of MicroStrategy Administrator products -
Object Manager, Command Manager, User Manager****

3. Must have experience with troubleshooting various types of issues, be
able to analyze log files****

4. Must be proactive and come up with automation strategies****

** **

--
thanks
Raj

**Disclaimer:** This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you
want to be removed, please reply with **REMOVE** in the Subject & I will
promptly remove upon receipt **