Hello Friends,

Send me only candidates who have below skills in red.

Front-end web application developer.

Atlanta, GA

Long Term

The project is a large custom development project using HTML5 to be developed
at The Proven Method’s office in Atlanta, Georgia. This candidate will
participate
in all phases of the design and development life cycle and collaborate with
other team members to build a new, cutting edge enterprise-level web
application
for our external customer. This candidate will be working in an Agile
Environment
on a fast pace schedule of two week sprints.

The Developer’s skill set of front end technologies are as follows:

·         HTML5

·         MVC3

·         jQuery

·         backbone.js

·         knockout.js

·         LESS

·         SASS / SCSS

·         bootstrap

·         QUnit

·         CSS3

·         JavaScript

·         C#

Candidates Must have experience developing:

Web Services

Interfacing with ORM(object relational mappers) preferably NHibernate

Experience with RESTful web services

Some others desirable technologies are as follows:

·         Node.js

·         Django

·         Ruby on Rails

Thanks,