Dear Partners,

We are looking for   *Informatica Developer** in  Minneapolis, MN.*  This
will start with 6+ contract , but will for go multiple years.

*Hiring will be done over the phone and no personal interview is required. *

**

** **

*Please forward your resume to** u...@vquesttech.com*

** **

*Job Details :*

*Position : Informatica Developer*

*Location: Minneapolis MN*

*Rate : Open*

*Duration: 6+ months initial contract*

*Submission deadline: ASAP*

*
*

*Key skills in order of importance:*

**·         ***Informatica 8.6.x / 9.x experience (currently on 9.1.0)***

**·         ***Desire at least 5 years progressive software development
experience and a sound knowledge of at least three of the following
technologies: Visual Studio .NET experience, C#, C, C ++, Visual Basic,
VB.net; relational database  experience Microsoft SQL Server.***

**·         ***Knowledge of SQL programming languages.***

** **

*Project - R5 Billing and Receipting?*

**·         **Project Goal - Implement new billing module and sunset legacy
billing systems.****

**o    **Convert historical data into new Billing system****

**o    **Create multiple integrations in/from other applications****

**o    **Create new User Interfaces to view General Ledger and
Record-keeper interfaces.****

**o    **Build Data Warehouse and create Reports****

**·         **Key deliverables by 12/31****

**·         **Taking Use Case, develop technical design and then building
components****

 ****

*What are the key activities of developer when they ask what they will be
doing?*

**·         **Designing solution, reviewing with lead and building****

**·         **Collaborative - team player - communicate - work well with
people****

**·         **Works in collaborative, open work environments****

**·         **45 hours/week minimum ****

**·         Six month length (end of 2012) with likely extension to end of
March 2013****

** **

If you have someone for this role, please let me know.  I’d be happy to
talk to them right away!****

thanks

Usha

 IT Recruiter****

u...@vquesttech.com****

contact : 651 368 7574****

gtalk : u...@vquesttech.com
vQuest Technologies Inc, St Paul, MN****

www.vquesttech.com

**Disclaimer: This is not meant to be an unsolicited email, So If you want
to be removed, please reply with REMOVE in the Subject & I will promptly
remove upon receipt **

**