Hello Friends,

This is a Senior Role: 8-10 + years’ experience minimum. 7 – 8 years in the
U.S. We will pursue reference checks for projects listed on resumes.

Local candidates are mandatory.

Client:Healthcare
Role: Sr. .Net Developer
Location:Denver, CO MUST BE LOCAL

Duration: 15 months

Interview: Face to Face

Overview:

We have an urgent position we’re trying to staff, for a strong .Net Developer
local to the Denver area. (Not Mandatory)  Please review the details below.
If you know of any available/qualified resources for this opportunity, please
forward a copy of their resume and target pay rate.  We are looking to schedule
interviews right away, this is sold work and need to staff this position ASAP.

Job Description:

Develops and codes custom software development applications with a specific
emphasis on .NET (C#), ASP.NET MVC.  Experienced in unit testing, code
integration
and software development testing tools.  Writes software architecture
documentation
including test cases.  Works closely with developers, analysts, and business
users to understand business requirements and translate those requirements
into refined, easy to use information tools and software solutions.

Minimum Qualifications

Bachelor’s degree in information systems, information management, or similar
area preferred.

Typically, 5+ years’ experience in the analysis, design, implementation, and
support of complex custom developed software solutions.

Required Experience:

·                     8-10+ years’ experience with .NET (C#)

·                     3-6 + years’ experience with ASP.NET MVC latest versions
preferred

·                     Demonstrated experience using dependency injection

·                     Understanding and use of unit testing, mocking, TDD,
and integration testing tools and techniques

Desired Skills:JavaScript Frameworks, REST, EF CodeFirst, GIT but they will
consider a strong candidate that can pick things up fairly quickly.

Thanks,

Samir

sa...@riderconsultinginc.com

Rider Consulting Inc.