Hi

We have an urgent job positions available with one of our clients. Kindly
let me know if you will be interested in the same. Reply back with a word
copy of your updated resume along with the following information. I am
enclosing a brief description of the position for your review.please share
your profile to rna...@nivasoft.net ASAP.

Job Title : .Net Developer

Location: White Plains, NY

Duration: 6+ Months

Rate: Open - DOE

This position is 60% .Net development, 40% SharePoint development.

The .Net development is more important, this is not a heavy SharePoint job
but the candidate must have more than just exposure to SharePoint but you
don’t have to go overboard with SharePoint.

The key to this is .Net development.

There are lots of .Net projects and some SharePoint projects.

It’s useful but not essential to have good skill sets in SharePoint.

Required Skills:

•         .Net 4.0

•         C#, ASP.Net, ADO.Net

•         WCF

•         Web Services

•         SOAP

•         REST

•         JavaScript, JQuery

•         Visual Studio 2005/2008

•         SharePoint 2010

•         Some experience customizing Workflows, web parts and InfoPath
Forms