Hi ,

My Name is Paul I am looking for Project Manager at Pleasanton, CA.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along HR/rate
expectation

Duration 1 year +

Mandatory Technical /Functional Skills

Proficient in MS Office product suite, will be introduced to RPM, familiar
with Remedy, waterfall methodology, TEAMS knowledge would be a plus.
Ability to multi-task and work with vendors, business partners, etc.  Able
to work alone.  Comfortable communicator
Must be proficient in managing several projects, must have leadership
qualitiies, Program Management and Project Management expertise

Desirable Technical /Functional Skills

Application Remediation utilizing Waterfall methodology.  Resource will work
on 2 workstreams out of a total of 8~9.  Will work on PMO functions for the
ICD-10 program and Crosswalk remediation for ICD-10.  Crosswalk activities
will consist of working with all regions, 3 Bios and 130 workstreams.
Understanding of program management and project management  while working
with multiple projects simultaneously will be key.

Thank you & Regards,

Paul

IDC Technologies, Inc.

1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116,