Hello

            We have a Direct client requirement for the Webspher Message
Borker @NJ. Please let me know if you have anyone interested.. ASAP

        two WebSphere Message Broker resources, this is very very long
term, knows anything about WMB and they don’t want somebody coming in and
questioning or telling them what and how to do. This resource has to be
somebody who will listen to them. So if you can get somebody who can talk
about WMB in an interview that will do this can be a on the job training
for them and a place for them to learn and get experience. Again this is
guaranteed, if we close this then there are 6 more positions opening up
that we can close in January. This has to be submitted sooner the better

Location – NJ

Duration – Long term.

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,

Nihaki Systems Inc

O: 732-438-1906 Ext:104|F: 732-438-6973

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.

a...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com> I www.nihaki.com