Hello,

     We Have Direct Client requirements for the .Net and QA Resources @ Los
Angeles, CA, Please let me know if you have anyone interest ASAP

I have an urgent need for 2 .NET Developers and 2 QA resources in Los
Angeles, CA. Get me resources with extensive banking industry experience
and I will train them for the interview and get closings on this quickly.
This has to be submitted by Monday. Pease send me the profiles I will have
work to do to train them for the interview, that I will take care

Thanks & Regards,

Chris Matthew,

Nihaki Systems Inc

O: 732-438-1906 Ext:104|F: 732-438-6973

346 Georges Road, Suite # 1, Dayton, NJ 08810.

a...@nihaki.com <r...@nihaki.com> I www.nihaki.com