*REPLY TO har...@jmastaffing.com ASAP!!!*

 Hi ,

Greetings of the day!!!

We have a *SQL Database Administrator IV* position available at *Parsippany,
NJ*. I have included the job description below.

JMA Information Technology is an IT consulting firm, headquartered in
Overland Park, KS.   Our areas of expertise includes: Network Design and
Security, Voice, Video and Data Infrastructure, Performance Analysis and
Improvement, Maintenance Service, Software Development, Project Management,
and Staff Augmentation.

I look forward to speaking to you at your earliest convenience to discuss
your possible future with JMA. Please attach your word formatted resume and
give me a call at your earliest convenience.  My contact information is
below.

*Position: 18297- Oracle DBA*

*Location: Bothell, WA*

*Contract: 5 Months*

*Job Description:   *

·         Senior level database administration position involving
management of multiple Oracle databases in a highly dynamic environment

·         Provide advanced technical expertise to a team in support of
operational and project activities related to our company business systems.

·         Provide advanced technical and operational support to other
departments and teams in support of our company business objectives.

·         Understand and apply advanced database administration, management
and performance tuning techniques Provide technical advice and expertise to
less senior staff members Provide 24x7 on call support as part of a
scheduled rotation with other team members Provide advanced technical
troubleshooting for applications and database systems with emphasis on root
cause analysis Participate in design and application review sessions,
assist with definition of computing standards and recommend policies
related to those standards Configure and tune hardware and software to
insure optimum performance and resource utilization.

·         Understand server clustering techniques and the impact on
database configuration and performance.

·         Manage standby databases, snapshots and other advanced database
features.

·         Manage Real Application Clusters (RAC)

*Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:*

·         Previous experience in an HP-UX or Sun Solaris Oracle environment

·         High degree of skill with database commands and utilities such as
exp, imp, sql loader, etc.

·         Advanced knowledge of database administration tasks such as hot
and cold backups, database recovery, tablespace additions, security, etc.

·         Advanced installation and configuration experience. Strong
knowledge of SQL*Net

·         Ability to write, debug and tune sql and pl/sql, packages,
procedures, functions, triggers, etc.

·         Experience with database monitoring and tuning tools such as EM,
Dbtuner, Spotlight

·         Solid experience with the Unix operating system and command set
as well as competence with shell scripting

·         Thorough knowledge of physical and logical disk systems and their
impact on database performance

·         Experience with server and database clustering techniques and the
performance impacts thereof

·         6-8 years in an HP-UX or Sun Solaris environment,

·         6-8 years as a database administrator working with Oracle

·         Experience in a large, 24x7 environment

·         Experience with multi-terabyte databases

·         A four year degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience

*Notes from the Hiring Manager *

·       *Experience with telephony billing systems and related applications
a big plus*

·       *Must have at least 6 years of experience in UNIX.  *

*Thanks & Regards,*

* *

*Harish Vummidi*

JMA Information Technology,

913-667-2848 [Direct] | 913-667-2828 X 206 | 866-639-4749 [F]

10551 Barkley St. Suite 400 | Overland Park, KS 66212

har...@jmastaffing.com | www.jma-it.com

View my jobs @ https://sites.google.com/site/harishvummidi

[image: linkedin] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/harishvummidi>