Greetings,

Please check the positions below and let me know if you have any
consultants suitable for the below positions. send me profile with Rate and
Contact details to *ki...@ntc-us.com  or call 614 504 8807*.

*Position1:*

*Job Title: Ruby cucumber QA*

*Location: Scottsdale, AZ*

*Duration: 12 months contract*

Skills Required**: Need Minimum 4+ yrs experience candidate.

* *

*Position2:*

*Job Title: Informatica Admin -  (No Developer please)*

*Location: Columbus, OH*

*Duration: 6 months + Contract*

Must have** : Plans, architects, designs HA/Grid Informatica ETL
environment for data warehouse / integration.

*Position 3:*

*Job Title: Data Modeller *

*Location: Columbus,OH*

*Duration: 6- 12 Months Contract*

Skills Required**: Data modeling, Data integration and Data Quality
management, Teradata.

 Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran

Sr.IT Recruiter

Neumeric Technologies Corp.