Hi ,

My Name is Paul I am looking for Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant at
Atlanta, GA.

If interested please reply me back with your updated resume along HR/rate.

Location - Atlanta, GA

Duration - long term

Role

Oracle Apps Techno-Functional Consultant

Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills

Oracle application R12 Finance ( GL,  AP, AR, PO, iProcurement, FA, CM, )
Should have hands on experience of Interface Development, Forms Development,
Report development ( Oracle Reports (RDF), XML Publisher etc), SQL, PL/SQL,
Shell scripts, Application Extensions and Customizations (Reports, Forms),
Oracle AOL Knowledge (Flexfields, Profiles, Concurrent Programs, Alerts)
Knowledge of Oracle APIs and Standard Packages
Experience with Oracle Support Service Requests
Unit Testing and Integration Testing of components and Defect Resolution
Knowledge of AIM Methodology for doumentation (should have prepared BR100,
MD050, MD070, MD120, TE020 documents)

Desirable Technical / Functional Skills

Java, OAF , Workflow, Shell script etc
Should have Oracle R12 Finance knowledge

Total experience in required skill (years)

5-7

Work Location

Atlanta, GA

Thank you & Regards,