Hi,

Please find below the requirements and send me your consultants updated
resume, along with hourly rate, current location, visa status, availability
date and best contact number. Do call me if you have any questions.

Note: I am presenting the resume through our Prime Vendor

This is a new r12 implementation, so these consultant would either work on
the Argentina project or back-fill the role of a current employee that
would be pulled on that project:

EBS ASCP / Demantra -
EBS WMS
EBS Advanced planning command center - APCC

Hourly rate: $75+Exp
Location: Ohio
4-6 months initial
Comm skills are key
English - Spanish is a plus
some travel may be required- expenses will be paid

Thanks
Lenin
dotSolved Systems Inc.,
Direct: (408) 361-8244