Hi Partner,
Please go through the below requirement and send me suitable resume to
ste...@primesoftinc.com

Job Title:- .Net Lead
Location: Radnor PA
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: phone and F2F
Rate: DOE $/hr on C2C

*Required Experience & Skills:*
The successful candidate will possess the following required qualifications:
*Expert level (10+ years) experience implementing .NET-based Windows Forms
and/or Web Forms applications*. Specifically this will require strong
knowledge of:
.NET Framework versions 2.0 and forward
C#
Visual Studio 2005/2008
Object oriented design concepts, techniques and patterns
XML/XSL/XSLT
*Expert level experience with SQL Server 2005/2008*. Specifically this will
require strong knowledge of:
T-SQL
Data modeling and table design
Creation of stored procedures, views, functions and other database objects
Creation of SQL scripts, and DTS/SSIS packages
A proven track record of developing high-volume database application
software, from initial requirements definition into production. This
includes the ability to design and implement complete software solutions
using the above technologies based on requirements and functional design
documentation.
*3+ years of experience in a team lead *development environment working on
projects with other developers
Analytical thinking skills for resolving ongoing issues or defects, and
consulting on problems
Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
A strong determination to deliver on commitments
Understanding of the complete software development life cycle and the value
of designing and building for quality upfront
Responsiveness and flexibility as a team player that is self-motivated,
self-starting and enthusiastic
Willingness and aptitude to embrace new ideas and master concepts rapidly
Bachelor's degree in a technology field or equivalent experience

The following qualifications are not required but are considered a bonus:
Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services
Experience with BizTalk or other ETL tools
Data warehousing knowledge

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...*
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Rate:
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification