Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great! ****

I have a 5+ Months Term contract for Sr. SQL DBA with one of our direct
client in Charlotteville, VA. The client wants to have Only  Inperson
Interview with the candidate. I will appreciate if you will help me by
sending qualified resumes ASAP to: vi...@sysmind.com****

*Job Title :* Sr SQL DBA ****

*Location :* Charlotteville, VA
*Duration :* 5+ Months Term Contract
*Interview*: Inperson Interview

*Job Description:*

Responsible for data analysis and database management. Involved in
maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and
logical database models, and performance tuning.
Database Administrator 3
8-11 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals,
independently performs a variety of complicated tasks, a wide degree of
creativity and latitude is expected.
The purpose of this DBA 3 role is to provide expert level operational  and
project support in design, development and management of DOF enterprise and
legacy databases for the agency.
Provides hands-on helpdesk, trouble shooting and technical support for
agency database information systems in current and legacy technologies
including ASP & C# .NET, Java, and dBASEIII.
 ****

*Skills:*****

- SQL Server 2005
- Database Administration and support
- dBASE III
- SQL 7
- Data modelling
- Database documentation
- LOGIXML****

- SQL Server Reporting Services support
- ESRI ArcGIS Server/ Spatial Database Engine for SQL Server
- Communicate fluently in English (read/write/speak/comprehend)****

** **

** **

Thanks & Regards****

*Vinay Kumar*

Technical Recruiter****

*Email*:vi...@sysmind.com****

SysMind LLC****

38 Washington Road, Princeton Junction, NJ: 08550****

Ph:609-897-9670 x
2169                                                                     ***
*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]****

** **

** **