Hello Friends,

This is very urgent position. Please send me matching candidates
onsa...@riderconsultinginc.com

Role:PHP Developer (Java Script)

Location:McLean, VA

Duration:6 months+

Interview:Face to face required after telephonic

Roles and Responsibilities

·         We seek a talented Java Script Developer to join a strong technology
team responsible for the implementation of high volume, high performance web
services in a complex Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) environment.

·         Specific Duties

·         Seasoned PHP/MySQL developer with real-world experience developing
on the Zend Framework

·         Strong web development skills including: html5, css3, javascript,
and the use of the jquery libraries

·         Basic Apache server administration skills including the creation
and maintenance of shell scripts and user accounts

·         Familiarity with WordPress blogging software, Subversion version
control software and the consumption of xml files

Requirements:

·         Strong javascript, and the use of the jquery libraries

·         html5, css3

·         PHP/MySQL

·         Zend Framework

·         Apache server administration