Hello,

I have an immediate opening for *Middleware Expert (Migrate eGate See
Beyond to Informatica and integrate with ERP systems PeopleSoft, Optum,
Knaap, and Oracle back-end database). Please send resumes to
adi...@blinktp.com*

* *

*Title: Middleware Expert (Migrate eGate See Beyond to Informatica and
integrate with ERP systems PeopleSoft, Optum, Knaap, and Oracle back-end
database)   *

Position Type: Long-term CONTRACT

*Location: Rochester, NY  14609 or **Piscataway NJ***

Client seeks a Middleware expert, with strong knowledge of eGate See Beyond
(Informatica a plus) along with EDI, for a long term consulting assignment
with one of our most strategic direct clients. This consultant will be
provide technical expertise in eGate and EDI, as the client migrates from
eGate to its new Informatica platform, and modify interfaces. Some of the
ERP platforms supported include PeopleSoft, SFDC, Optum and Knaap. Oracle
is the backend.

Required skills include in depth skills in of Informatica and/or eGate, and
EDI, and knowledge of any of the ERP systems for integration.

Aditya | Blink Technology Partners, Inc. <http://www.blinktp.com/>
Cell No.: 817 350 4429