Hello Friends,

This is very urgent position. Please send me matching candidates
onsa...@riderconsultinginc.com

We are looking for candidates with 8+ years of exp.

Also please mention for which position you are submitting candidates.

Position: 1

Role:  Sr.Java Developer

Duration: 6 months to 1 year

Location: Columbus, OH

Interview Mode: Telephonic\Skype

Job Description:

·         Key Skills:Core Java. Knowledge fo One scripting knowledge
(JavaScript
preferred)

·         Good to have:Webservices (REST), JSON, Knowledge of testing web
services
with SOAP UI

·         Experience Level:4-6 years

Position: 2

Role:Sr. Java/J2ee Developer

Location:Jersey City, NJ

Duration:Long Term

Interview:FACE TO FACE REQUIRED

Job Description

•        Minimum of 5 years of professional experience as an Application
Developer
using core Java and J2EE (Webservices, JNDI, JMS, JDBC)

•        Experience in the full software development and project lifecycle

•        Experience with high volume, mission critical applications

•        Experience leading a small group of developers (onshore or offshore)
to completion of project deliverables is preferred.

•        Strong design, coding, testing and debugging skills with Internet
applications

•        Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
required; experience with Rational ClearCase preferred

•        Strong oral and written communication skills

Skills:

•        J2EE Web Services

•        SQL

•        Database experience including DB2

•        IBM WebSphere

•        IBM Rational Application Developer

•        Spring Framework

•        Rational ClearCase

•        Design Patterns

•        Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)

•        XML

•        JUnit and Mockito

Thanks,

Samir