Hi,
Hope You are doing Wonderful..!!
This is *Aziz from **CAT Technology Inc.
*
I have a very urgent requirement for the position of *Senior Java Developer*,
Please reply immediately with your updated resume and contact details so
that we can discuss the position and get the interview scheduled. The
following is the Job Description,

*Senior Java Developer
Location : Bloomington, MN
Duration : 3-6month contract*

*Face to Face interview is required for this position..*
**
*Required Education & Experience:
*Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or equivalent technology
discipline.
7+ years of Java development with large complex codebases required.
Experience in OOAD, iterative development, agile processes, business
objects, layered design, design patterns, SQL and UML.
Desired Skills, Knowledge & Abilities

*Experience with a dynamic programming language/scripting language
preferred:
*1+ years experience working in agile environment preferred
Experience with SQL programming (including stored procedures and/or
triggers)
Experience in software architecture
Experience in computer-based testing, certification, and licensing industry

*Experience with some or all of the following tools:
*Java EE
Spring
Tomcat
SOAP Web Services (Apache CXF)
Web Service Security
Swing

Hoping to hear back from you..

Thank you and have a nice day..

Regards. . .
Mohammed  Aziz Raheem,
Sr. Technical Recruiter,
CAT Technology, Inc 411 Hackensack Avenue,7th Floor
Hackensack, NJ 07601.
Office:  (201) 257 5081 Ext: 383 || Fax: (201) 727 9296
a...@catstaffing-us.com || aziz.catt...@gmail.com
www.catamerica.com      || www.cattechnologies.com

Visit Us At:
www.catamerica.com - Onsite Staffing Solutions.
www.cattechnologies.com - Software & Web Development Services.
CMMi 3 Certified / ISO Reg

Please drop an email if you can't reach me over the phone !