*Hi *

*Please find the skills set of our current bench consultants. Please let me
know if you have any positions*

* *

* *

*SKILL                                  EXPERIENCE*

Websphere Admin                                7 years

Network engineer                                 13 years

Unix Admin                                             6 years

Linux Admin                                            9 Years

QA                                                             8 years

Storage / SAN admin                             14.5 years

SAP CRM                                                  10 years

Java                                                           6 years

C++ Developer                                         5 Years

Many Thanks

Kraig

kr...@kalpacomtechnologies.com

248-876-0908