Hi *Folks*,
Hope you are doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on (412) 450 1316 Ext 102.

*Note : Must Be Local To MA Or Willing To F2F Interview...!!!!*

*Job Title : Business Analyst
Location : Boston, MA
Duration : 6+ Months Contract*

Client requires candidate who have direct and significant experience
writing requirements for financial industry web sites. Candidate should
have good
knowledge of financial data from within the investment/asset management
space. Need great communication and critical thinking skills. He/she will
be embedded with our business teams to understand and document requirements
for projects. Assist senior product management team in requirements gathering
and analysis for web site and fact sheet related projects. Provide business
production support for fund launches. Work with project teams to review and
close issues

*Requirements:*
8+ years BA experience
3+ years recent/current experience in the investment/asset management space
Direct and documented experience writing requirements for
internet/intranet/extranet financial web sites
Excellent comm skills expected

*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 102 Office
avishea...@shstinc.com