Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Business Analyst’ please update the
suitable resumes to my mail ID.

Position : Business Analyst

Location : Ohio

Duration : 6 months

*Please send me your top candidate that fits the requirements and someone
with strong Financial/Banking industry experience.*

 Job Description:
*• Experience soliciting and documenting requirements for IVR and Call Flow
routing applications*
• Prefer experience with use of natural language and directed voice use for
call routing
• Experience conducting requirement gathering sessions
• Must have demonstrated ability to document requirements, call flows and
use cases
• Must be a team-player who will work closely with others to deliver
defined tasks
• Experience using Visio to document process flows and work flows.

process mapping to illustrate current and future state. Education/
Experience: Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Specialization in Business, Finance,
Engineering, Science or Math is desirable. 8+ years experience. Experience
in most facets of project lifecycle; proficient comprehension of project
management methodologies; genuine commitment to project environment and
discipline

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com