Hello Dear, Greetings ,
This is *Chandra* from *Nixsol Inc.*

We have an Urgent  Requirement on *Java Developer  (**Backend** Developer)**
*

* *

*Note: Please reply with profiles to: chan...@nixsol.com***

*Job title : Java Developer  (**Backend** Developer)*

*Location : Atlanta, GA*

*Duration : 6+ Months *

* *

*Java Developer - REST - Senior **Backend** Developer - Learn **NoSQL*

This 6 Month ++ Contract opportunity involves building a gargantuan DB and
data services platform on a scale rarely seen. You will design and develop
a highly scalable platform.. You will build data push services using
AMQP(Advance Message Queuing Protocol) that will on peak times have
serviced
over 250,00,000 requests in a 24 hour period. We are developing an
application that will have sub second response times. You will work with an
overall team of 14 Java developers on this effort and have the opportunity
to learn NoSQL on the job!

* *

*Required Skills: ***

Java J2EE

Restful Web Services

Strong DB experience - SQL Server or Oracle

JSON

*Other technology in the Stack:***

NoSQL

Tomcat 7 – appserver

Eclipse IDE

Maven – Build

Git – Version Control

RabbitMQ 3.0.4 – Messing Middleware

*Give me the details listed below:*

Full Name:
Availability to start-----:
Availability for interview:
Visa Status (US Citizen, GC Holder, H1b or TN holder):
Contact Number:
E-mail Address:
Re-location:
Current Location (Place & State):
Last 4 SSN:
(Date of Birth) Date & Month:
2 Professional References  (Name/ Project Name/ Title/Email ID/ Contact
number):

*Regards,
**Chandra K.*

*Nixsol Inc.,**
**53 Knightsbridge Road*

*Suite # 216*

*Piscataway, NJ 08854.
*(:*(732)-832-7933
*6:*(732)-909-2424
**:*chan...@nixsol.com* <chan...@nixsol.com>

*Gtalk & YM: AccMgrInUSA***

*Open Jobs : **Nixsol Jobs Blog* <http://usajobs-chandra.blogspot.in/>

*Note:** Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mailing list reply with
**'remove'*<chan...@nixsol.com?subject=REMOVE%20-%20REMOVE>
* and include your 'original email address / addresses' in the subject
heading and Include complete address/addresses where our mail is received.
We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank you.*

*“We treat others as we wish to be treated”*