Hi Partners,

Kindly let me know if you have any consultant for the following position.

Please respond back with an updated resume and all inclusive rates to
ma...@burgeonits.com

*Business Systems Analyst*

*Location: **New York City*

*Duration: 6 months *

*Rate: $per day *

·         Responsible for creating Business Requirement Documents and
Functional Specification

·         Responsible for creating logical data model, high level technical
design and SQL Queries

·         Responsible for providing high level consulting services to both
client personnel and internal technical staff on complex issues involving
system functionality.

·         Responsible for supporting full life-cycle for new projects
(analysis, design, development, testing, implementation), as well as
providing assistance in resolution of production problems.

·         Qualified applicants will be required to prepare project plans,
estimates, functional design documents, test plans and other project
related documentation, as well as provide oversight to large-scale testing
efforts within the team.

Skills Required

·         Advanced analytical and problem solving skills with ability to
grasp complexities and relationship between issues.

·         Knowledge of Database design and SQL

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience
in writing functional requirements, user documentation and training
materials. Must be able to get the message across to a variety of
audiences.

·         Ability to communicate effectively with clients to establish an
understanding of business needs, and translate requirements to technical
staff to support development activities.

·         Ability to investigate client needs to provide input into the
design of a system functional enhancements.

·         Ability to work independently

·         Skill in understanding and focusing on the clients needs,
establishing credibility and building relationships with clients.

·         Ability to demonstrate interpersonal skills and manage conflict.

Skills Desired

·         Understanding of standard project life cycle is required, with
the ability to lead small to medium sized application team projects.

·         Considerable knowledge of the basic principles, processes, phases
and roles relevant to a waterfall methodology.

·         Knowledge of architectural design principles, practices, and
theories.

·         Knowledge of basic concepts of object-oriented design and
programming.

Thanks & Regards

*Manoj Kumar*

*Burgeon IT Services LLC.***

619 New York Avenue, Claymont, DE 19703

*Phone No. :* 302-220-4724, *Fax :* 302-355-1559

*Email Id :* ma...@burgeonits.com*  Website:* www.burgeonits.com

*USA | AUSTRALIA | INDIA*

*NOTE:* We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. If
you are not interested in receiving our E-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line and mention all the E-mail addresses to be
removed with any E-mail addresses which might be diverting the E-mails to
you. We apologize for any unintended inconvenience.