Hi

position below ...................

send me profiles  : ar...@canopyone.com

*Role : SAP Techno Functional ABAP Developer - MM or AP*

*duration : 12 months *

*location : Houston TX*

Requirement Title :  Techno Functional ABAP Developer (MM or AP)

Description     :

Deliver assigned work plan activities compliant with quality control
measures and project expectations

Assist project team with technical demonstrations and conference room
pilots to validate technical design, verify gap assessments, and explore
gap resolution options

Assist project team with understanding functional impacts of various
configuration options

Design technical components and associated application configuration and
customizations to meet business requirements

Participate in solution process reviews to ensure traceability of designs
to the requirements

Assist in the evaluation of the technology enhancements required to support
the future state PTP process

Assist in defining and evaluating various technology solutions for business
process fit (invoice tracking and e-invoicing)

Validate design with stakeholders to endure design satisfies Halliburton
requirements

Participate in transitioning designs to programmers and ensure a clear and
complete understanding of the design

Work with Project Manager and Process Team lead to ensure project
expectations are met

Manage relationships and coordinate work between multiple locations Dubai,
Duncan, and Panama

Qualifications:

*6 or more years of experience developing ABAP Web Dynpro***

*6 or more years of experience in SAP technologies (portal, workflow,
programming, security design)*

*6 or more year of experience in SAP MM or AP***

Experience in technical design

Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a demanding work environment

Operate well in a team environment and work independently with minimal
supervision

Willingness to assist with various tactical activities as required for
program delivery

Strong organizational skills and detail oriented

Strong oral communication and client relationship skills

Skills    ABAP web dynpro, SAP, portal, workflow, programming, secuirity
design, (MM or AP)

*ARJUN*

[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: Description:

||* Tel : 703-831-8282 Ext : 216 *||*Fax :703-657-0092 *||

||*ar...@canopyone.com* <ar...@canopyone.com>*
*||*www.canopyone.com*<http://www.canopyone.com/>
* *||

*Gtalk : **arjunk...@gmail.com* <arjunk...@gmail.com>* *

*IM : **kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in* <kana_ar...@yahoo.co.in>**

||* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151*||

*[image: Description: Description: img1]**[image: Description: Description:
F-1]*
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canopy-One-Solutions/125589714209413>*[image:
Link7]*<http://www.linkedin.com/company/canopy-one-solutions-inc>
*[image: Description: Description:
blogger_icon]*<http://canopyone.blogspot.com/>
**

* *

*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.