Hi,

Below is the requirement with one of our clients. If interested, please
send me your resumes to fr...@hmgamerica.com

Note: I need Primary skills as oracle on Unix preferably AIX /linux and
secondary as MS SQL server.

Oracle Certification is must .

*Job Title: Oracle/MSSQL DBA*

*Location Mooresville NC*

*Duration: 1 year*

Oracle Version Oracle 10gR2, Oracle 11gR1/R2 , Oracle 9i.

MS SQl version 2008, 2005, 2000.

Perform L2 Oracle and SQL database administration activities

Configure database backup(s)
Inventory Management of RDBMS, Instances
Database/Instance up gradation
Test and apply patches
Monitor and recommend CPU, Memory, Network Utilization
TOP n Oracle queries
Troubleshoot Listener, Session, Locks, Waits, shared memory issues, I/O
Contention
Manage DB Link
Schedule, Monitor Backup jobs and troubleshoot backup failures
Recovery of database
Database performance trend analysis - manage and report
RAC Administration - start/shutdown Nodes, installation, configuration,
troubleshoot, ASM management

* Resolve incidents assigned in Remedy queue

* Execute the scheduled database change requests

* Document the processes and environment related details

* Coordinate with relevant teams as per the escalation processes and
resolve issues within SLAs

* Send weekly and monthly report on work performed

*Frank*

*HMG America LLC*

*Direct: *732-645-1607

E: *fr...@hmgamerica.com*