* *

Hope you are doing great.
We at US Net-Metrics  were wondering as to your current availability, We
have an open position that we thought you may be interested in. Please
review the requirement and send me the updated resume with contact details
ASAP.

*Job Title:          ASP.NET Developer with Strong Excel
Location:          Talleyville, DE
Duration:          6 Months +*

*
*

*Face to Face After telephonic*

*Looking for locals or Near by*

Job Description:

* *

*  *

   - Work with staff (e.g, senior programmers, support staff) to plan
   program code enhancements and changes.
   - Create, test and maintain program code.

   - Create labels and reports using Crystal Reports

   - Provide assistance to resolve program or SQL database issues.

   - Occasionally contacts customers as may be needed to clarify the intent
   of a new feature or resolve a problem.
   - Provide general programming assistance to other programmers/projects
   as may be needed.

·         Responsible for providing reports from the database, including
detailed analysis that identifies trends, problems and potential solutions
based on data findings

·         Data entry, and validation as required

·         Assists in the annual asset budget and maintenance process

* *

* *

*Job Qualifications** (provide the minimum education, related years of
experience, and any other qualifications necessary to perform the essential
functions of the job - please identify both required and preferred):*

1. ASP.NET and Visual Basic including the use of program “classes” and
creation of DLL’s

2.SQL Server databases, SQL, ADO.NET

3.Windows 2000/NT Server and Windows XP/2000/7

4.Crystal Reports

*                                                                    *

* *

*Job Accountabilities** (provide a list of job duties, along with an
estimated percentage of time that will be spent on each – please add more
items if needed - % of time should equal 100):*

* *

*Item*

*% of Time*

* *

*Accountability*

1

50

Support design, coding, debugging, testing and documenting programs.

2

50

Develop programs and reports with the help of appropriate technology or
languages.

3

4

5

* *

Thanks and Regards,

Amit Kumar

Technical Recruiter

Phone: +1 773-782-6096

Email Id: a...@usnetmetrics.com

Website: www.usnetmetrics.com

*P** Please do not print unless it is absolutely necessary. *

* *