Hello ,

We are having a new requirement for * SAP FI CO Solution Architect** *positions
open here in* **Sunnyvale, CA (Only Locals)**.*

*Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.*

* *

*Job title: SAP FI CO Solution Architect*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA
*

*Duration: long term*

*Note: Client is looking for consultants who can come for face to face
interview at our Santa Clara office either on Thursday i.e. 13th June'13 or
on Friday i.e.14th June'13.*
** Will let you know the address and timing details once we short list the
profiles.*

*Mandatory skills: *Our client is looking for SAP FI CO Solution Architect
with 10+ years experience.

1. Knowledge of FI functions including New GL, Company Codes, Charts of
Accounts, Fiscal Year Variants, Document Posting, field status groups, etc.

2. Knowledge of CO functions including cost center accounting,
profitability analysis, allocations, distributions, integration to new GL
capabilities, internal orders, etc.
3. Experience designing and performing data conversions.
4. Design experience in the FI / CO area including knowledge of specific
tables, data elements
5. Creation and management of transports, including log analysis and object
analysis within the transport.
6. Experience drawing requirements out of the business process experts
Experience in all project phases (blueprint, design, realization, testing,
implementation, support)
7. Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting, finance or computer science.

*Desirable:*

1. Experience in using Solution Manager for business process documentation
2. Experience using Mercury Quality Center for testing (FUT, UAT,
Regression)
3. Experience as a business user in the general accounting area a major plus

Thanks and Regards,

Arjun/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.
Phone:             408-757-0140      /Fax: 408-716-2625

ar...@infotechspectrum.com
www.infotechspectrum.com