Hi,
Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Solution IT Inc. is looking for a *JavaScript  Frontend Application
Developer* for one of its clients in Woburn, MA.

*Job Title   *

*JavaScript Frontend Application Developer*

*Role Summary*

·        Developing and enhancing applications on client's thin middle
tier, Restful, API oriented architecture

·        Working on frontends using HTML, CSS,  JS and JS libraries such as
ExtJS and JQuery.

·        Develop JS based visualization tools, data editing tools and
analysis tools.

·        Comfortable in a Agile/SCRUM development environment

·        Contribute to the creation of business software specifications

·        Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and
managers

·        Troubleshoot and resolve issues**

*Required Skills*

·        1 to 2 years of Javascript experience (ExtJS, JQuery or similar
tools a plus)

·        2+ years web application development experience (AJAX/JSON type
web services a plus)

·        SQL experience is a plus

·        Ability to communicate effectively with technical and
non-technical people (e.g., end-users)

·        Enjoy a collaborative team environment

*Work Site: *

* *

Woburn, MA

*Duration *