Hi I have an urgent requirement of ‘Java Developer’ please send me the
suitable resumes to my mail ID along with your contact details.

only would like to see local candidates in NY who worked in banking and
knows about traded risk (basic concepts)

Position : Java Developer

Location :  NYC

Duration – through end of the year

Interview –phone and f2f

Department – traded risk

[image: Description: https://extranet5.superior-sdc.com/icons/ecblank.gif]

* We are looking for an experienced Java developer (10+ years) who can
develop new applications and do BAU support on existing applications (for
this he should be able to pick up/understand/debug existing applications by
looking at the code).
* Risk knowledge (does not need to be a risk expert but at least understand
the basic concepts).
* Someone who works well with others and who has good communication skills.
* Someone who can communicate directly with the users, gather requirements
and write specs.
* Experience with GWT is a plus.

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com