HI,

Please check the position below and let me know if you have any consultants
available.

*Send me profiles to **kira.ku...@winwire.com* <kira.ku...@winwire.com>*
or call 408 620 4892*

*Job Title - Cobol 400*

*Location – Glendale, CA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*The job description is as follows:*

•                    Provide support for a legacy in-house developed
warehouse management system running on the AS/400

•                    Provide programming skills for enhancement of the
application (if needed).  Must be able to program in COBOL/400 and CL and
use programming development utilities such as SDA, PDM, DFU, etc.

•                    Be able to resolve production issues in the required
time frame

•                    Be able to follow instructions for problem resolution

•                    Provide documentation for problem resolution

•                    Be able to understand warehouse management concepts

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Kumar

Sr. Technical Recruiter

WinWire Technologies Inc.,