Hello ,

We are having a new requirement for *.NET Developer *positions open here in*
 **Provo, UT**.*

*Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.*

* *

*Job Title :  .NET Developer*

*Location:  Provo, UT*

*Duration:  6 + month contract*

*
*

to join their team for a 6 month + contract.  They are looking for mid to
senior level developers who have strong experience with Web Services and
Web Applications to help in a primarily maintenance role.

This is a client that places great value on their people and is looking for
someone who can contribute both technically and culturally.  They need
someone who can invest intellectually in this role and deliver high quality
solutions quickly.

*Required Skills:*

- Minimum of 3 years working with ASP.NET including MVC 4

- Experience with ASP.NET WebAPI and ADO.NET Entity framework

- Strong experience with REST/JSON

- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server database design

- Experience with Javascript/jQuery, CSS, HTML5, etc.

*
*

*Desired Skills:*

- Experience with source code versioning/control systems

- Experience in an Agile / iterative development environment

Experience with Node.JS would be a significant plus.

Thanks and Regards,

Arjun/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.
Phone:             408-757-0140      /Fax: 408-716-2625

ar...@infotechspectrum.com
www.infotechspectrum.com