Hi,

I need a BA who has worked for a credit ratings company such as Moodys,
Bloomberg, S&P, DnB etc.  I will accommodate out of state consultants if
they worked for such a company in the past.

Position : BA

Duration : 3 months+

Location : NYC

Interview phone and probably video

BA / BS degree in a related area such as information technology, business
or business finance

•       Requires 4+ years of related experience primarily in a business
analyst role

•       Requires 4+ years of demonstrated, hands-on business
operations/practice experience

•       Requires 2+ years of SQL

•       Ratings knowledge is a plus

•       Experience developing requirements documentation

•       Full understanding of business drivers, processes/workflows, and
information needs

•       Understanding of usability tests

•       Consistently identifies, escalates, and resolves issues

•       Consistent in relaying information

•       Local perspective

•       Continuing increase in organizational and analytical/critical
thinking skills

•       Demonstrates effective operational knowledge of an S&P
business/practice

•       Demonstrates an understanding of the application systems supporting
in scope business practices

•       Effective communication skills

•       Volunteers for more responsibility

•       Adapts to change and demonstrates flexibility

•       Input into the project budget

•       Experience coordinating responsibilities to gather business
requirements

•       Demonstrated ability to identify risks and proactively develop
solutions

Thanks and Regards

*Andy*

Talent Acquisition Team  Glomark International LLC* *Direct: 908-333-5191
Fax: 908-688-8831 Email: a...@glomark-llc.com