Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if you have any consultants
available.

send me the profile to kiran.ku...@winwire.com or call 408 620 4892.

*Business Analyst with (Automotive) or should have exp with Logistics*

*Location: Irvine, CA*

please don't send me profile without exp on *(Automotive) or exp with
Logistics*

 JD is mentioned below:

Provide business analysis, understand user requirements, define user
interface, data requirements and data integration with business logic in
the logistics area of the automotive value chain.  He / She will work with
development team at both onsite and offshore and carry out the required
documentations to see project through to its completion.

1.      Must have Four or more years of IT experience, experience serving
as an IT Business Analyst capturing application requirements for new
development or large enhancement projects.

2.      Must be experienced in requirements gathering with sound analytical
skills.

3.      Experience working in an Agile environment with the ability to
quickly grasp customer requirements and translate them into technical
designs.

4.      Must communicate effectively with customers and co-workers to
enhance customer satisfaction and ensure quality IT services.

5.      Must be a sound team player with initiative, resourcefulness and a
high level of professionalism.

6.      Must have good collaboration and relationship skills to interface
with Management (Business and IT).

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
WinWire Technologies Inc.,