Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if you have any suitable
consultants.

*Send me the profile to kiran.ku...@winwire.com or call 408 620 4892.*

*Windows Desktop Integration Engineer*

*Location: New York*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

* *

*More Information:*

* *

Essentially we’re looking for a Windows Desktop - Application Engineer,
they should have desktop based skills.  Some specifics we are looking for
are:

   - ·         Advanced MSI packaging,  Installshield,  Wise.
   - ·         Desktop Browser Engineering experience,  proxy config /pac
   files,  Active x plugin mgmt etc.
   - ·         Powershell and Windows Shell scripting.
   - ·         C# development.
   - ·         Appsense / Group Policy.
   - ·         Flash Player, JRE, Adobe Reader / Pro experience.
   - ·         Advanced desktop troubleshooting,  Sysinternals tools,
   Wireshark,  Fiddler.

*Please select profiles with below skills (Business team requirement)*

·               Windows Server Administration

·               Active Directory Domain Consolidation

·               PowerShell Scripting

*Position Description*:

We are looking for an experienced and hands-on senior-level engineer to
work in our Enterprise Productivity Engineering team. We oversee the
horizontal suite of critical enterprise products (Office, Outlook, Acrobat,
Internet Explorer, Firefox, IM clients, JRE runtime, etc) that exist
globally on over 200,000 desktops. This includes product and vendor
management, integration engineering, governance, and custom development to
leverage our investment in these products

We are looking for the person to be able to contribute to many of the
ongoing initiatives in this space and owning engineering tasks from
beginning to finish.

Strong and proven ability to work in the windows desktop environment and
deliver enterprise solutions

*Skills Required*:

   - ·               Extensive experience for enterprise application
   integration and support
   - ·               In-depth knowledge of Windows Operating System and
   Windows productivity tools.
   - ·               Hands-on Experience with Active Directory, Group
   Policy and AppSense
   - ·               Deep knowledge about software packaging tools (e.g.
   InstallShield, App-V sequencer, Wise) and deployment cycle
   - ·               Good script language programming skills (e.g. feel
   comfortable with VBScript/Java Script /PowerShell)
   - ·               Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
   - ·               Self-motivated and strong ability take on new
   challenges

*Skills Desired*:

   - ·               Experience with Sun Java Runtime, Adobe Air and other
   desktop runtime
   - ·               Experience with Adobe Reader and Acrobat Professional
   integration, management and development support.
   - ·               Development languages, C#/Perl

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
WinWire Technologies Inc.,