Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if any consultants
available.

*Send me the profile to kiran.ku...@winwire.com or call me 408 620 4892.*

*Java Developers*

*Rate: Keep low *

*Location: St Louis, MO*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

JD:

                                                               i.      Java

                                                             ii.      EJB3

                                                            iii.      JBoss

                                                           iv.      Drools

                                                             v.      Java
Server Faces – Prime Faces

                                                           vi.
Hibernate

                                                          vii.      Spring
(All) & Spring Batch (Personal Payments)

                                                        viii.      SQL (for
technical on-boarding)

                                                           ix.      Ant,
JUnit, Log4J, Jakarta Commons

                                                             x.      Model
Driven Architecture – Taylor MDA

                                                           xi.
Understanding
of web services and distributed computing models

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
WinWire Technologies Inc.,