Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if you have any consultants
available.

*Send me the profile to kiran.ku...@winwire.com or call 408 620 4892.*

   *Job Title*

*Automation Engineer*

Experience Level

6+ years

Location

Indianapolis

ASAP

No. Of Positions

2

*Job Description*

·         *IBM  Rational Functional  tester*

·         *VB6 development experience*

·         *Database  testing &  automation*

* *

*Job Title*

*Dot Net Developer with MVC*

Experience Level

8+Years

Location

Green Bay WI and Louisville KY

ASAP

Duration

3+ Months

*Job Description*

*Must Have Skills:*

·         ASP.Net 4.0

·         WCF

·         WF

·         ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC

·         Sql server

·         Entity framework

·         JQuery

·         AJAX

* *

*Desired skills: *Experience implementing mobile applications

*HTML (Web application developers)*

*Location: SFO , CA*

*6-8 years*

Web application developers experienced in building interfaces to rich
internet applications. We are looking for individuals skilled in highly
dynamic web interface development (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, AJAX,
PHP).

1) Well-versed in software engineering principles, frameworks, and
technologies.
2) Experience/coding in a JavaScript MVC framework, like AngularJS,
Node.js, or Backbone.js.
3) Experience with PHP frameworks like CakePHP good, but hand-coding PHP
works just as well.
4) Ability to either build from scratch or implement/modify functionality
using jQuery/jQueryUI scripts.
5) Expert at HTML5/CSS3 for implementing specific look and feel of defined
mockups.
6) Understanding of cross-browser differences; experience with Modernizr.
7) Knowledge of SQL for querying and writing to MySQL database.
8) Use of classes/methods, object-oriented programming, relevant libraries;
re-usability is key.
9) Experience with implementing SSO with PHP a plus.
10) Experience with reporting, such as calculating and displaying various
charts (pie, bar/stacked, scatter) and generating infographics a plus;
leverage jQueryUI or other open source graphing.
11) Understanding to build and perform appropriate unit tests.
12) Comfortable working in an agile methodology environment and explaining
progress/hurdles in daily standups and being self-driven and
problem-solving.

*UAT (User Acceptance Tester)*

**

Location: Coupland, TX

Duration: 3-6 Months+

*Skills Required:-*

·         5-9 Years of TESTING Experience

·         Strong Experience in User Acceptance Testing

·         Atleast 3-4+ years of hands on UAT

·         Experience in Mortgage domain is Must to have

·         Excellent Communication Skills

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,
Kiran Kumar
Sr. Technical Recruiter
WinWire Technologies Inc.,