Hello ,

We are having a new requirement for *a **Subject Matter Expert /Java
 Architect with Apigee o*pen  in* **San Jose, CA .*

*Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.*

*Job Title: **Subject Matter Expert /Java  Architect with Apigee*

*Location:San Jose , CA *

*Duration: 6+ Months*

1.      Our client is looking for an API Architect / Designer to assist in
building out their public interface.

2.       Looking for someone who has been through the design phase, knows
what mistakes have been made and what they would do differently next time.

3.       They are utilizing open source tools, so they are looking for
someone who understands Open Source trends and can assist in decision
making processes.

*Business Challenge:   *

1.       Ability to increase revenue through additional product sales via
Open APIs.

2.       This is the chance to be a part of the latest and greatest coming
out.

3.       They are looking for the top talent in the country, so it is the
chance to work with others who are highly innovative and incredibly smart.

4.       It is the chance to bring your own ideas to the table.

5.       The managers of this team are amazing people with very cool
backgrounds who are looking to effect change and innovation.

*Technical Skills:*

1.       Java platform Technologies: Java / JSP / Class / JavaScript / etc.

2.       CSS / Html / etc.

3.       WISDL

4.       .net

5.       Junit

6.       Spring

7.       Apigee

8.       Apache Tomcat / server

9.       Apache Cassandra

10.   MongoDB

*Non-Technical Skills:   *

1.       We are looking for creative personalities.

2.       People who are excited to learn about market trends in Open Source
technology and bring what they know and what they are learning to the table.

3.       This person needs to be interested in collaboration, as these are
highly effective smaller teams that work closely together.
--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Roshney /InfoTech Spectrum Inc.*

*Phone: 408-769 4532 /Fax: 408-716-2625*

*E-MAIL: roshney @infotechspectrum.com <ma...@infotechspectrum.com>*

*
*