Hi,

Please check the position below and let me know if your have any
consultants available.

*Reply email to **kiran.ku...@winwire.com* <kiran.ku...@winwire.com>* or
call 408 620 4892 .*

*Job Title: Rational Functional tester *

*Experience Level: 6+ years*

*Location: Indianapolis *

*Start Date: ASAP*

*Duration: long-tem*

*No. Of Positions: 2*

Job Description

Min 6+ years of Experience

Hands on experience into Rational Functional Test Tools

*Job Title: Oracle EBS Techno Functional Consultant (Oracle Projects /
Project Accounting)           *

*Experience Level: 8+ Years IT*

*Location: Jersey City, NJ*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Duration: 3+ Months *

*No. of Positions: 2*

Job Description

Must have Skills:

Project Accounting, Asset Management and Tracking. MS Project Server and
Oracle Projects integration experience – All skills are must to have

Feel free to call me for further information…

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran Kumar

Sr. Technical Recruiter

WinWire Technologies Inc.,