Hello ,

We are having a new requirement for *Senior OBIEE / BIAPPS
Consultant** *positions
open here in* **Vista, CA**.*

*Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.*

*Job Title: Senior OBIEE / BIAPPS Consultant*

*Location: Vista, CA*

*Duration: 6-12+ Months*

*
*

*Job Description:*

*Candidate from southern California preferred.*

- This is a Contract assignment and we are looking for someone with
experience in the entire Oracle BI Apps suite and Informatica is just part
of it.

- The BI Apps is being used with Oracle E-Business suite, so any one who is
also from EBS background will be preferred.

- So it's not necessary for resumes/profiles to be Informatica heavy but
the resource should know how Informatica is being used in the world of
Oracle BI Apps.

- Also the person should be aware of the architecture of BI Apps and the
development of reports in OBIEE.

*
*

*Informatica, DAC, BI APPS and OBIEE Experience:*

- Experience in  Developing Strategies for Extraction, Transformation and

- Experience in Designing Informatica logic for SDE, SIL and PLP Mappings
and Workflows.

- Experience in DAC Subject areas and Execution plans.

- Knowledge on Oracle BI Applications.

- Experience in Oracle BI Repository development (RPD) like creating Time
Series Functions, Aggregate Persistence, Fragmentation, Level Based
Measures, Variables  and Security (Data Level and Object Level).

- Experience in Oracle Answers, iBots and Oracle Interactive Dashboards
with Oracle Analytics stand-alone/integrated implementation.

* *

*Preferences:*

- EBS Development experience is preferred

- The  Experience in the Current Version we are using is preferred:

- Informatica : 9.0.1

- DAC: 10.1.3.4.1

- BIAPPS: 7.9.6.3

- OBIEE: 11.1.1.6.7

Thanks and Regards,

Arjun/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.
Phone:             408-757-0140      /Fax: 408-716-2625

ar...@infotechspectrum.com
www.infotechspectrum.com

*
*