Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Solution IT Inc. is looking for  *Java /J2EE Developers * for two different
positions it has open with one of its clients in Detroit, MI

* *

*Please mention the Job # while submitting the resume. We can provide
detailed specs for each of the positions  on your request.*

* *

* *

*SYNOPSIS *

*Job #*

*Job description*

*Location & Duration *

*No. of Positions*

*SIT- 263 - Java Lead /Arc -MI*

·          8+ years of experience in software development, systems design
and deployment with strong programming skills and hands-on experience in
SDLC and object-oriented based technologies.

·          4+ years’ experience in development in *Scala/Java; Akka platform
*

·          4+ years of solution architecture / design experience with Java
EE .

·          Experience with SOA, REST and Web Service stacks, standards, and
technologies

*12 Months to CTH*

* *

*Detroit, MI*

*1*

*SIT-200-Java Dev-MI*

·         8+ years of experience in software development, systems design
and deployment with strong programming skills and hands-on experience in
SDLC and object-oriented based technologies.

·         4+ years’ experience in development in *Scala/Java; Akka platform*

·         4+ years of experience with Java EE based large data, highly
scalable, reliable, secure, distributed computing systems.

* *

*12 Months to CTH*

* *

*Detroit, MI*