Hello ,

We are having a new requirement for *SSIS SSRS.Net Developer** *positions
open here in *Louisville, KY*.

Please respond with Resume, Rate and Phone numbers of the Consultant. Make
sure the Consultant's skills match the requirement.

*Job Title: SSIS SSRS.Net Developer*
*Duration: 8+ Months*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*
*
*
*
*Job Description: *Our client is looking for 5+ years consultant

- Experience developing with MS SQL Server 2005 and 2008.
- Strong experience working on .Net and should have experience working on
.Net4.0.
- Strong Stored procedure development experience.
- Experience in fine tuning SQL queries.
- Strong knowledge in tools like Microsoft SSIS.
- Knowledge of T-SQL programming.
- Knowledge of database backup, restores, and clustering.
- Healthcare industry would be a plus.
- Understanding of various SQL Server features such as SSIS, SSRS, XML.

Thanks and Regards,
Arjun/InfoTech Spectrum Inc.
Phone:             408-757-0140      /Fax: 408-716-2625
ar...@infotechspectrum.com
www.infotechspectrum.com