Dear Friends,

Please share the resumes for the following requirement.

Java Developer
West Hollywood, CA
6+ Months
Prefer Local candidates.
 Online test + Skype Interview for confirmation

*RESPONSIBILITIES*

·         Develop and enhance intelligent search algorithms for delivering
gift recommendations to users of the site or its suite of APIs.

·         Design and architect scalable solutions for our public-facing web
site, back-end tools and APIs following agile development methodologies.

·         Be a key player in building  social marketing, mobile platform,
and content distribution initiatives.

·         Work independently or on small teams to complete development
tasks.

·         Participate in project planning sessions with product management
and technical team members.

·         Participate in design specification reviews and work with
technical team members to determine technical design approaches.

·         Estimate timelines for development tasks.

·         Develop expertise in the client application and technical
infrastructure and ultimately become a subject matter expert over various
portions of the web site.

·         Mentor junior team members in Java and object oriented
programming best practices.

·          Apache Lucene and/or Apache Solr

*QUALIFICATIONS*

·         6 years of Java / J2EE web application development, on a high
traffic, Internet site

·         6 years of application development experience

·         Strong understanding of Java 6, Servlets 2.4, JSP 2.0, JDBC, and
SQL

·         Understanding and experience with common design patterns.

·         Familiarity with Spring Framework

·         Understanding of a J2EE compliant application server

·         Ability to design and implement scalable and maintainable
software.

·         Familiarity with object/data caching frameworks

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Working knowledge of Linux

·

*DESIRED*

·         Spring JDBC Template or Hibernate

·         Understanding of JavaScript, HTML, and DHTML

·         XML and Web Services/REST

·         Experience with MySQL

·         Experience with NoSQL data stores (Cassandra, Hbase, mongoDB)

·         Experience with Hadoop

·         Experience with multi-tier architectures

·         Experience with thread programming

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rajani

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,
www.sun-itsolutions.com*

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*