Hi Partners,

Today I have requirement for Java Developer with one of our direct client.

Please send me your consultant for this position.

Respond to vi...@tanishasystems.com

*Sr. Java Developer*

*6+ Months Contract*

*Richmond, VA*

*F2F is required*

Required technical skill:

1) Java J2EE Web / Server development   10+ years

1) Spring Framework Development            3 years

2) Hibernate                                                3 years

3) Oracle 10g or higher SQL/PLSQL          3 years

4) Apache Web server                               3 years   (Configuration
and fine tuning)

5) Developing Enterprise SOA Web Services using WSDL, XSD, JAXB, SOAP, AJAX
3 years

6) COBOL migration to Java (Knowledge in reading COBOL programs)

Some experience with the following are preferred:

1. C++

2. PowerBuilder experience

3. PHP development tools

4. VisualBasic