Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP
Please reply at
*dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com*<dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com>

*BA/Manhattan Associates (WMS) - Atlanta, GA
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst
Atlanta, GA
6 Months Contract*

Explanation for Position: Req for the PPOC Approved California
Serialization Solution Project. GWS 2013 Sr. Business Systems Analyst.

*Details of Position:* Candidate will work in Healthcare Logistics to
create capabilities to support Pharmaceutical Industry requirements for
Pedigree, Serialization, Track and Trace, and data sharing formats like
Serialized EDI and Electronic Product Code Information Services (EPCIS).
This position works with business partners across multiple business
functions to align technology solutions with business strategies. The
primary goal of the Sr. Business Systems Analyst is to evaluate functional
requirements and design, develop and link requirements to the application.
This position coordinates addressing and resolving issues of moderate to
high complexity. The Sr. Business Systems Analyst analyzes current
processes and identifies system and business impacts. This position is
responsible for the analysis, design, and configuration of our strategic
platform to meet business and functional requirements.

Bachelor degree in Computer Science/related discipline or the equivalent in
education and work experience. Yrs exp = 5-8+ in systems analysis and
application programming development, experience with state of the art
application development support software packages.

*Management Skills:*
We are seeking a Sr. Business Systems Analyst, who has functional and
technical knowledge of the Warehouse Management Open System platform from
Manhattan Associates.

The client's SCS will utilize the WMOS SCPP 2013 platform from Manhattan
Associates.

*Primary Skill:* Manhattan Associates (WMS)

*Additional Skills:*
SQL Language - Intermediate
Technical Knowledge of Hardware & Software - Advanced
Microsoft Office - Intermediate
Manhattan Associates (WMS) - Expert

*Thank you for your time and look forward to work with you.*

Thanks
Dennis Hall | Sr.Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
dennis.h...@panzersolutions.com