Hi *Folks*,
   Hope you are doing great there..!
I am wondering if you have consultant available for the below position, if
so please respond me with their most updated resume and the best contact
number to reach them to discuss about the below role ASAP. Please respond
back to avishea...@shstinc.com or call me on   (412) 450 1316 Ext 105.

*Note : Must Take A F2F Interview After Phone.........!!!!!*
**

*Jobtitle : Quality Assurance
Location : Wilmington, DE
Duration : Long Term Contract
Interview: Phone then Face to Face interview*

NEED BANKING background.
At least 5 years’ experience in US.
Has to have strong communication skills!!
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience Typically
Experience in project/release management with an excellent performance and
attendance record
Extremely customer-focused; positive, professional attitude
Intelligent, self-motivated, quick learner
Pays strict attention to detail, understands importance of accuracy and
responsiveness and a strong sense of urgency
Strong PC and internet skills
Excellent oral and written communications skills
Very strong organizational, task management, and prioritization skills
Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced, dynamic
environment
Ability to achieve appropriate coordination with customers and the change
management cycle will be important
Ability to set and meet rational timelines and deadlines
Experience with full software development lifecycle
Quality center, CA-Unicenter experience a plus
B.S. in computer Science or related subject a plus

*Avisheak Singh*
(412) 450 1316 Ext : 105
avishea...@shstinc.com