*Hi ,*

* *

*Send me your consultant resume and contact details…..ASAP*

* *

*1)  Top 3 technical skills:  Standard SQL coding knowledge, 2-3 years
experience with Crystal Reports, 2-3 years experience as an analyst or
report developer*

*2)  Understanding of the healthcare industry and healthcare claims
processing would be a key differentiator amongst candidates*

* *

*BI Data Analyst
Phoenix, AZ*

*3+ months*

*We are searching for an innovative Business Intelligence Data Analyst to
join our experienced team in Phoenix, AZ.

Primary Responsibilities:*
-Converts reports constructed in Excel to Crystal Reports version 11.
-Assesses, interprets, and analyzes customer needs and requirements. Serves
as a resource to others.
-Identifies solutions to non-standard requests and problems.
-Solves moderately complex problems and/or conducts moderately complex
analyses.
-Works with minimal guidance; seeks guidance on only the most complex
tasks.
-Translates concepts into practice.
-Provides explanations and information to others on difficult issues.
-Acts as a resource for others with less experience.

*Qualifications *
-2 yrs experience with Crystal Reports (version 11)
-3 yrs experience in PL/SQL developing with Oracle and/or TOAD
-Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
-2 yrs experience in Business Analysis/gathering
-2 yrs experience with client relations/customer service

*Regards,*

*Pankaj Sharma*

*Assistant Manager-Resourcing*

*IDC Technologies*

*Phone:* 408-457-9399  Ext- 2024, *Fax-* 408-608-6088

*Email: *pankaj.sha...@idctechnologies.com

*Web:* www.idctechnologies.com

*Gtalk:* pankajsharma9718   |   *YM: *pankajreks

can not be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from