Greetings form Solution IT
This is Anil with Solution IT and I am trying to get in touch with you with
respect to the following requirement that we have currently with our Direct
Client.

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

Need Only Locals.

Solution IT Inc. is looking for a *Microsoft Technologies Web Developer - **
ASP.Net/C**# *for one of its clients in *Quincy MA**  *

*Job Title *

*Microsoft Technologies Web Developer - **ASP.Net/C#*

*Summary*

Client is looking for junior developers preferably with experience in
object-oriented software design, delivery and support for web-based
applications and services.  This individual will be responsible for
contributing to the design and coding of business solutions for order
management, account management, workflow and many other business
functions.

*Responsibilities: *

·        Contribute to the architecture, design and coding of our next
generation web based Enterprise Solution.

·        Client’s internal applications are used by our 900+ employees to
manage our business and drive our success. The platform for this new
initiative is ASP.NET (4.0) backed by the power of C# and Microsoft SQL
Server.

·        Work with our Development Team and Business Analysts as we
implement Microsoft Team Foundation Server and develop a full SDLC
framework.

·        Assist in the maintenance of our existing applications. This work
will diminish as we develop and implement our next generation code.

·        Contribute to the maintenance and enhancements of our back end
processing which is written in VB.NET and C#.  These applications run on
our servers and provide the backbone for our systems.

·        Participate and contribute to ad-hoc development projects as they
arise

*Required Experience/Qualification: *

·        Must have 2 - 4 years of experience with ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server

·        Experience with ASP.NET 4.0 is highly preferred.

·        Experience with object-oriented design using CASE tools a plus

·        Must have experience with .NET Technologies (ASP.NET, MVC, VB.NET,
C#, WCF)

·        Strong knowledge in Web Technologies (ASP, HTML, VBScript,
JavaScript, JQuery, CSS)

·        Knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and Oracle PL/SQL

·        Knowledge of OOP Concepts and Component Design

·        Ability to generate specs and related unit test plans

·        Solid verbal and written communication skills

·        Excellent organizational, problem solving, coding, unit testing
and debugging skills

*Preferred Experience / Qualification: *

·        Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server

·        Experience with enterprise business solutions

·        Experience with telecommunications/telephone business and/or order
management applications

*Work Site: *

*Quincy, MA *

*Duration *

*3 Months to hire*

*Expected Start Date: *

*Immediate *

*Number of Positions*

*2*

*About Solution IT: Solution IT is a national IT consulting company
specializing in: Technology Staffing and Oracle E-Business Solutions based
in Boston, Massachusetts.*

Please send your profiles to :ach...@solutionit.com

While submitting your resume please furnish following details
Full name:

Expected rate :

Contact # (Home/Cell/Office):

Current address:

Visa Status:

Availability for Phone interview:

Availability to start (after confirmation):